Accelrerate the development of Broadbean's fastest growing product, the OFCCP Compliance Product. Identify potential enhancements, conduct Client/market research, generate product requirements/specifications, manage product enhancement release/launches, ensure scalability and tight integration with Fulfillment/Support/Success teams and then analyze/ communicate product performance (usage, client numbers, posting volumes, Sales ACV & monthly MRR) to all stakeholders.
- Own, manage and evangelize the OFCCP Compliance Product roadmap.
- Own and develop the relationship between Broadbean and the State Job Banks.
- Build and develop a strong working relationship with external subject matter experts to consult and provide guidance to Clients and the Product, Sales, Fulfillment, Support and Success teams.
- Conduct, analyze and communicate research of the market, competitors and Clients.
- Manage the prioritization of all proposed product enhancements to deliver transparency and the buy-in of all stakeholders.
- Generate the necessary Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) for all enhancements to the Product.
- Work closely with UI Designer to ensure a first class, best practice UI is designed for each product enhancement prior to the submission to Development team.
- Manage all product enhancements through the Development process, ensuring clarity for stakeholders on requirements.
- Build and develop a strong working relationship with the Development team.
- Develop, manage and communicate a strong post-Development implementation/release plan for all product enhancements that’s aligned with CareerBuilder’s best practices and addresses the needs of the Sales, Fulfillment, Support & Success teams.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, technical or other outlined goal.
- Clearly communicate status, dependencies, or roadblocks to business stakeholders.
- Provide support, advice and expertise as required on a day to day basis to the Product, Sales, Fulfillment, Support and Success teams.
- Work with the Support team to ensure Clients receive the information they need from Broadbean for OFCCP audits.
- 3+ years of SaaS experience.
- 2+ years of direct product experience working with technical teams.
- Highly detail oriented with track record of successful product, project and team management.
- Prior knowledge of online design, app design, UX, A/B testing, analytics and reporting.
- Display a passion for what you do and a drive to grow.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Self-starting, self-reliant individual with strong time management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Leader across multiple teams through tight collaboration
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Pragmatic problem solver
When we talk about career paths at CareerBuilder, we’re talking about what you want to do with your skills, passion and curiosity. We know that careers are not one-size-fits-all, so it’s up to you to decide where you see yourself going—and you have the freedom to start that conversation.
When you're focused on the goal, not the path – you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor’s and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA
- Global Wellness initiatives to promote financial, mental and physical health and well-being
- 401(k) Program with a two year vesting schedule, discretionary match, and an opportunity to make Pretax and Roth contributions
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.