Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• PMO handles a variety of IT related and non-IT related projects across OCWEN
• PMO is an enterprise (OCWEN) wide function supporting all Business units of Ocwen globally
• Projects are spread across virtually all IT platforms that OCWEN uses today
• IT implementations – (while PMO does not directly do IT implementations but) engages the IT resources to deliver them efficiently and effectively. This gives the project Managers opportunity to be involved with latest IT project management methodologies like Agile/ SCRUM
• Efficiency - drives efficiency projects under the umbrella of Process Engineering – uses the Lean Six Sigma to identify and implement process efficiencies within the Business units
• PMO as an enterprise has 55+ skilled resources supporting multiple BU globally.
• The purpose of the Project Manager is to develop a strong, collaborative relationship with the management staff within the Servicing Operations. Building a relationship that is grounded in trust, an understanding of the issues as well as mutual cooperation will enable work to be accomplished more timely and effectively.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining business relationship with business partners, third party vendors and non- servicing business areas. Build credibility by developing a strong understanding of the applications that reside within the division and the resources required to maintain those applications.
• Coordinate the assignment of project resources for all Project Requests
• Ensure all tracking is completed and updated as appropriate using the tools established by the IT PMO.
• Responsible for the overall review and completion of all applicable status reports and attending meetings as required. Responsible for reviewing and approving all documentation that will be presented to the business or other cross functional teams
• Actively participate in planning sessions and staff meetings with the Business Managers to ensure a clear understanding of direction, goals and visions of each area within the division in order to proactively support them. Works directly with business sponsors and appropriate manager to prioritize work and manage the technology needs ensure project prioritization remains in line with strategic and tactical objectives
• Escalate production and project issues promptly to the appropriate Business Managers.
• Identify process improvement and process change opportunities and interpret business impacts
• Participate in discussions that identify project risk from both a process and a technology perspective. Actively participate in the development of risk assessment and mitigation planning. Responsible for all aspects of project management for assigned projects following the established project methodology.
• Provide effective and efficient project management of all technology projects ensuring service levels, target dates and budget requirements are met
• Facilitates business testing required to support successful delivery of projects