The Project Management office is responsible for strategic projects across the enterprise. PMO is an enterprise (OCWEN) wide function supporting all Business units of Ocwen globally. Project Managers are responsible for developing and maintaining business relationship with business partners, third party vendors and non- servicing business areas to enable execution of a comprehensive project delivery model. The PMO works to build credibility by developing a strong understanding of the applications that reside within the division and the resources required to maintain those applications.
• PMO handles a variety of IT related and non-IT related projects across OCWEN
• PMO is an enterprise (OCWEN) wide function supporting all Business units of Ocwen globally
• Projects are spread across virtually all IT platforms that OCWEN uses today
• IT implementations – The Project Manager is responsible to ensure all tasks and team members are effectively engaged and delivering based on the agreed upon method. This gives the project Managers opportunity to be involved with latest IT project management methodologies like Agile/ SCRUM
• PMO is a focused team of 27 skilled resources supporting multiple BU globally
• The purpose of the Project Manager is to develop a strong, collaborative relationship with all lines of business operations Building a relationship that is grounded in trust, an understanding of the issues as well as mutual cooperation will enable work to be accomplished more timely and effectively.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining project management plans, status reporting, project charters, work break down structures, risk management plan and other critical project deliverable.
• By establishing a sound business relationship with business partners, third party vendors and non- servicing business areas the PM is able to ensure a holistic and comprehensive project delivery plan.
• Project managers are expected to build credibility by developing a strong understanding of the applications that reside within the division and the resources required to maintain those applications.
• Additional responsibilities include development of resource management plans, project budget and financials.
• Ensure all plans are completed and updated as appropriate using the defined tools identified in the EPMO Policies and procedures
• Responsible for timely completion of status reports to provide transparency and awareness of the current standing of each project assigned. Facilitate meetings to allow for collaborative communication across the virtual team as required. Responsible for the quality of all deliverables associated with a project.
• Actively facilitate planning sessions with the Business process owner and cross functional stakeholders to ensure a clear understanding of direction, goals and visions of each area.
• The EPMO works directly with business sponsors and appropriate stakeholders to prioritize work and manage the project portfolio through effective project prioritization that is aligned with the Enterprise strategic and tactical objectives
• Escalate project issues and decisions required timely to the appropriate business stakeholder teams.
• Identify process improvement and process change opportunities and interpret business impacts
• Facilitate and encourage discussions that identify project risk from a people, process and technology perspective. Actively facilitate in the development of risk assessment and mitigation planning.
• Responsible for all aspects of project management for assigned projects following the established project methodology.
• Graduation in any field is a qualifying criterion, Engineering/ other software or Project management education will be preferred
• 10 years of experience in project management in Mortgage, Financial Services or related domain in a large financial institution.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Ability to build processes that create operational value and minimize risk
• Must be a strategic / big picture thinker and have a strong understanding of how the interrelationship of processes, technologies, and people create results
• Must demonstrate the ability to think & work independently
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and is adaptable to changing priorities
• Proven ability to manage an organization through change
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do! ®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.