The primary task of the quality analyst is call monitoring and providing actionable insight. Through call monitoring, a QA analyst will gather information to help improve agent performance in the call center. As he or she monitors the call, they have an evaluation form that will be used to capture the information. Calibration sessions are required to ensure that all key departments are calibrated on what constitutes a quality call. These sessions are an opportunity to discuss issues and trends as well as cover any new material.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform quality assurance reviews for Call Center Operations in Ocwen
• Analyze findings from process reviews and develop reports to highlight trends/ opportunities for improvement
• Make recommendations to help reduce process variation and eliminate errors
• Track Business Unit responses for all findings identified from the process reviews
• Work with Management and develop project plans to address opportunities identified through process reviews
• Provide management with timely reports documenting observations from reviews
• Ensure feedback provided to agents are clear and concise
• Should be a graduate.
• Voice experience is a must (At least 2 years of experience working with Voice processes)
• Understanding of the Mortgage Industry, Loan Servicing, and Call Center Operations
• Proficient in Excel
• Exposure to 7 basic quality tools preferred
• Ability to work on multiple projects and also periodically set and achieve stretch goals
• Quick Learner, Analytical and High attention to detail
• Work independently with minimum supervision
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
• Preferred Six Sigma Certified
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Not Applicable
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.