The primary task of a QA Analyst is to evaluate loans worked by the respective Business Units and provide actionable insight. Through QA evaluation, a QA analyst will gather information to help improve performance (wherever applicable). The QA Analyst sends a feedback email to the Business Unit with the details of the defects identified and obtains root cause and action plan. Additionally, the QA Analyst identifies areas where there is a gap in process and these are highlighted to the Business Unit.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Accurately perform reviews based on the defined sample size for each QA program
• Provide management with timely reports documenting observations from reviews
• Ensure feedback provided to agents are clear and concise
• Identify process opportunities and report out potential gaps in the process
• Make recommendations to help reduce process variation and eliminate errors
• Participate in the calibration sessions every month.
• Assist in implementing changes or modifications to the Quality Assurance department's evaluation process.
• Should be a graduate.
• Understanding of the Mortgage Industry and Loan Servicing
• Proficient in Excel
• Exposure to 7 Basic Quality Tools preferred
• Quick Learner, Analytical and High attention to detail
• Work independently with minimum supervisionTRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
• Six Sigma Certification (Preferred)WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Not Applicable
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Mumbai Infinity (INFTY)
2nd Floor, Infinity Towers,
Mind Space Business District,, Malad West
India Business UnitSchedule:
Jan 10, 2019, 2:04:45 PM