The job Regulatory Reporting Specialist has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Regulatory Reporting Specialist posted by DTCC
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
Being a member of the DTCC Repository and Derivative Solutions function, the Business Support Specialist will carry out a combination of operational support and analytical functions.Your Primary Responsibilities
- Perform daily reconciliation of regulator and participants reports reviewing the reports for accuracy and ensuring breaks are raised in a timely manner
- Review daily exception management of business as usual functions including trade repository reconciliation and TRACE reporting.
- Participate in periodic cross-functional Data Reporting project team meetings to ensure project strategy and operational issues are reviewed and addressed
- Identify and produce monthly metrics packs for senior management identifying trends in processes and /or client behaviours.
- Develop project-specific communications including user guides, meaningful notices, fact sheets, etc.
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **Talents Needed For Success:
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Computer literacy in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and QlikView
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.