Reporting analysts design and develop metrics, reports and analyses to drive key business decisions. They provide a link between raw enterprise data and management, so data extraction, analysis and transformation are key job responsibilities.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding your business stakeholders’ objectives, the metrics that are the most important to them, and how they measure their performance
• Develop ad hoc reporting utilizing various tools such as SQL, Microsoft Office (Excel), Power BI, HTML and similar tools
• Act as the subject matter expert of business data, database structures and business rules
• Utilize best practices in displaying massive amounts of data visually and effectively
• Meet with internal customers to gather required reporting and dashboard requirements
• Find and understand the correct data sources for a given analysis
• Create technical documentation for ad hoc reporting and data requests on an as-needed basis
• Identify opportunities to automate processes, tracking issues, and document changes
• Coordinate code reviews with data analysts to ensure quality of data
• Train analysts and business users on report usage and interpretation
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• 3 years of relevant experience in a report development, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable role
• Proven ability to help guide customers in refining data needs
• Ability to facilitate information and requirements gathering sessions
• Ability to write and troubleshoot new and existing SQL queries
• Experience working with a star-schema data warehouse
• Superior Excel Skills are a must
• Ability to foster and maintain positive working relationships with teammates when addressing issues delays and other needs
• Advanced experience working with SQL Server Management Studio
• Experience with Microsoft business intelligence tools, techniques and technologies a plus - SSIS, SSRS & PowerBI
• Working knowledge or ability to learn VB.NET
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavour.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.