Senior Business Analyst provides technical solutions to business problems through reporting for various Business units after analyzing and documenting requirements. Senior Business Analyst provides guidance to the team to implement data strategy in an effective way by determining the requirements of a project or process and communicating them clearly to stakeholders.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Create monthly, weekly and daily reports from various databases
• Analyze data to ensure correctness of reports created
• Facilitate the accurate and timely submission of reports
• Create SQL queries and procedures based on reporting needs
• Develop automation of processes to improve quality and reduce cycle time
• Process Mass Trans/ Updates as requested by Business and adhere to the same day timeline
• Work independently on projects and other assignments
• Design Process Enhancements for the Business we support
• Multi-task and troubleshoot any issues that may arise and work closely within the department and with other Ocwen departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution
• Maintenance & Development of existing databases, tables and tools
• Create reporting presentations to be reviewed by Sr. Management
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in an analytical field such as Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology is required for this position
• 5 Years of Business Intelligence Tools/ Data warehousing/ SQL/ MIS reporting is preferred
• Prior mortgage analytics experience is preferred
• The ideal candidate must be an effective communicator and problem solver
• Experience in writing PL/SQL procedures
• Knowledge of Algorithms and creating valid, legible code
• Knowledge of data technologies including large relational databases and data management
• Visual Basic knowledge a plus
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Applications
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.