Senior Data Specialist-Healthcare Insurance - (4-8 years)
An exciting techno-functional job opportunity with an Analytics giant for a professional holding of at least 4 years working as Data Analyst n Global environment. Our distinguished client is looking for smart, pliable modeler who is keen to develop their career into Analytics. As a Senior Data specialist you will consult/analyze and deliver on more complex data analytics and metrics to support goals & objectives for your assigned area(s) of responsibility. You will also act as a resource to applicable internal/external stakeholders. You will identify more complex data patterns and trends, and provide insights to enhance business decision making.
You Will Be Responsible For :
- Collecting, interpreting, and analyzing more complex data across his/her area of responsibility to support management decisions and improve inefficiencies.
- Ensuring data integrity and develops procedures for increasing the quality and accuracy of information from multiple data sources.
- Generating reports, and aids in transforming base transaction data into meaningful information to drive informed dialog and strategy development with internal and external stakeholders.
- Identifying and interprets more complex developments, variances, and trends; researches inconsistencies/anomalies in the data and presents findings to management.
- Maintaining an understanding of how the data contained in the various systems are utilized, and is able to triangulate various aspects of the data into a usable format to support decision making.
- Serves as a resource to advise management & business stakeholders on use of quality business analytics, tools, and methods to improve efficiency, accuracy, and interpretation of various business metrics.
The Successful Candidate :
- 4 - 8+ Years of data analytics, data mining, and/or reporting experience that directly aligns to the responsibilities of this position.(Required)
- Have worked in Health Insurance Domain
- Have exposure to tools like R/Python and Tableau
- Have hands on experience in writing queries in SQL What is in store for you?
- A meritocratic culture with great career progression.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a dynamic environment for an established research and analytics brand and their Fortune 500 clients.
Reach us at :
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly contact me on 7888445359 for a confidential discussion on the role.
Email me jobs like these
We will send jobs matching these to
If you click this button, we will send daily emails featuring similar jobs (Bpo-kpo - Mumbai).