Rupeelog Financial Services based out of HSR, Bangalore has established itself as one of the leading end to end solution provider for Wealth Management, Family Office, Portfolio Management & NBFC systems. Caliber has been the preferred product for India’s largest Wealth Management firm- IIFL Wealth (15 Bn+ USD) and many leading financial institutions and banks. Caliber Platform received the Euromoney award for the best technology initiative in 2015. Caliber also boasts of its cutting edge NBFC which powers India’s largest broker - Zerodha. Rupeelog has been founded by alumnus of IIT Mumbai and IIM Ahmedabad.
With its cloud native offering it will be making the same world class technology available to stock exchange brokers and investment advisors.
- Four to six years of experience in application/product development using Spring, Hibernate, JSP.
- Adequate knowledge on hibernate queries and tiles implementation.
- Good knowledge on MVC pattern.
- Core java programming skills.
- Should be able to understand domain requirements and convert it to business logic/code.
- Experience in finance domain is preferable.