The job Senior Security Automation Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Senior Security Automation Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionSenior Security Automation Engineer , Senior Associate - Chennai About DTCC:
With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology is passionate about protecting DTCC from cybersecurity risks through world class cyber risk management, talent and governance practices. Cybersecurity Governance area supports CS’s strategic goals as first line of defense through development and adherence to cyber risk management practices, driving work streams to enable compliance and enact proactive measures to sustain a strong security posture that protects DTCC.
This position will be responsible for Cybersecurity Technical Security Control Testing function to identify and execute automation opportunities to uplift control efficiency & visual presentation of security control data in near real time.Your Responsibilities
- Be the subject matter expert to identify & implement opportunities for automation within Cybersecurity Technical Security Control Testing Agile Squad
- Responsible to craft and develop visual presentation (i.e. dashboard or other approaches), using automation & machine learning, to predict how security controls are working in near real time
- Leads medium to large complex projects and able to prioritize feature sets as per defined backlogs
- Partnering with different business stakeholders to capture requirements to improve workflow through automation and perform end to end deployment and able to execute QA tests for such automations
- Documentation of automation efforts, as in Automation playbook (automation value, readiness checklist, functional design, deployment guidelines etc.)
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decision
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, trusting relationships while at the same time is comfortable challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new insights and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Rich experience in DevOps & CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Delivery) pipelines (Artifactory, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, etc..)
- Strong scripting and programming knowledge with good understanding of language fundamentals (Python, PowerShell, Go, Ruby etc.) in production automation development and deployment
- Expertise on SDLC Lifecycle with experience on software development/testing skills, API framework (Rest API, Web services) and quality assurance tools like RALLY, JIRA, GIT
- Experience in building dashboards using machine learning (i.e. Splunk, Elk, etc..)
- Good communication and collaboration ability to partner with business partners
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.