• The Company is seeking an Oracle HCM (Fusion Applications SME) to join our Strategic Systems Support group.
• The candidate should be ERP/HCM technology professional who has transitioned to Oracle Fusion HCM, ideally coming from the EBS or PeopleSoft space.
• This SME would be part of the L3 Support group responsible for managing configurations across multiple applications, interact with business to resolve the reported issues and deploy new solutions(RICEFW) using the standard SDLC process. Position resides in Bangalore
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Write and review configuration documents, functional/technical design documents, Test scripts, Patch impact analysis etc.
• Capable of handling Solution Design / Functional FitGap / Training/ CRP sessions independently
• Assist the customer in addressing their complex business challenges by maximizing performance of the Human Resource (HR) function through solutions provided across the Oracles Fusion stack
• Drive project deliverables and provide
• Identify business requirements, translate to Oracle Cloud functionality
• Identify functionality gaps and develop solutions for them
• Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
• Requires demonstrated proficiency in application programming
• Requires excellent analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail
• Requires Analytical & Problem Solving Skills
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills, active listening and interpersonal skills
• Requires excellent organizational and time management skills
• Requires ability to learn new concepts
• Adapt to new projects quickly with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
• Minimum of four years of experience in a Fusion HCM Functional
• Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud experience in Core HR and at least one of these modules: Benefits, Payroll and Compensation
• Must have a thorough understanding of the SDLC. Preferable Experience with functional / technical implementation of Oracle technologies
• Oracle HCM Cloud certification
• Knowledge of implementing phases of Oracle unified method (OUM)Candidate must have at least 7 years of experience in the industry and should have worked on Oracle Applications projects for at least 5years
• Hands on experience on data loads using HDL/FBL
• Hands on experience on building reports and dash boards using OTBI
• Good understanding on Fusion HCM security, customizations
• Banking industry exposure is an added advantage
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
Oracle certifications preferred
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Should be willing to work 2PM-11PM
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.