Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions.We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
As a Senior Software Developer, you form an integral part of our development team responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications supporting the Servicing business. You will work with users, business analysts and technical team members to identify, analyze, design, implement and test extensive new functions, small features and enhancements to existing functionality using, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services, Oracle, Stored procedures, Additionally, you will contribute to ongoing growth and migration of the system architecture and functional components as needed and provide system level support as necessary. Other responsibilities will include application or database design and development, coding for enhancements and fixes, testing, maintenance and operational support. If this describes you, apply now for this challenging and exciting position!
• Designs and develops user interfaces for intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; determining design methodologies and tool sets; designing and conducting tests.
• Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
• Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting...
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Supports and develops web application Developers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.