The job Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) posted by DTCC
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Would Love This Job:
In this role would be responsible to contribute towards new project implementations as well as enhancements to existing applications within Risk and Data Services domain catering to the requirement of Risk Analysts. There is also significant opportunity for advancement and growth in this role based on your performance and contribution towards the organization goals.
- Participate in requirements gathering with Product owners, business users and subject matter experts and come up with an elegant solution design adhering to best design patterns.
- Write clean, self-documenting code following best practices on coding incorporating unit testing.
- Collaborate with the Senior Application Architects and other technical contributors at all levels during the application development and resolve application defects identified during System Integration and User Acceptance Testing Phases
- Participate in code reviews, Sprint meetings and retrospectives.
- Provide on-going maintenance support for the applications during Post-deployment support phase.
- Be a self-starter providing creative and innovative ideas or solutions continuously improving the technological offering.
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. **
Talents Needed For Success:
- Solid Core Java including Collections, multi-threading concepts with a working experience on J2EE (Servlets, JSP) along with Framework knowledge – Spring/Sprint MVC
- Basic Database skillsets (SQL) and Unix commands is a must.
- Should be a self-motivated individual with good problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in Agile, CI/CD, DevOps practices and tools
- Experience with source code management in GIT, Maven or Gradle is must
- Working experience with Junit or any other test framework is desirable