The Change Management team works within the Enterprise Project Management Office to ensure transparency of change across the firm. This team interacts routinely with all levels of the organization to allow for effective and efficient change delivery.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serving as a single source for change requests into the operation to ensure proper assessment, stakeholder involvement and documentation updates
• Independently maintaining on-going knowledge of the business, policies, procedures, processes, investor requirements and regulations to support the effective implementation of the organization's Change Management program
• Creating action plans, status reports and inputting evidence into centralized SharePoint for management team review
• Performing day-to-day operations to ensure all service level agreements and timelines are met if not exceeded
• Proactively identifying and escalating potential organizational and operational risks that may impact the delivery of the change request action plan and/or possible barriers that may impact the plan deployment to leadership
• Managing stakeholders at action plan levels and developing tactics to address issues and/or barriers
• Adapting strategy and tactics to circumvent obstacles and mitigated risks
• Assessing the effectiveness of change request action plans including proposed communication, training, quality control, documentation, schedules, costs and resource needs prior to submission to external stakeholders in legal, compliance, and risk. Requesting stakeholder revisions when necessary
• Coordinating the submission of all change request action plan deliverables for submission to the Change Management and Sponsor meeting agenda
• Tracking and reporting the execution of change request action plan deliverables up and through the quality review stage
• Education of line of business stakeholders on change process in accord with framework and change requests from sponsors that are deemed FYIs
• Participation in compliance and agency committee meetings as representative for servicing operation
• Where no action plan is required, ensuring that information is collected as evidence in SharePoint site that shows the reason for no action plan
• Working on other projects as assigned
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor's degree or mortgage servicing work-experience equivalent.
• Minimum of four years prior experience required in a mortgage servicing operation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills: ability to write clear and concise reports, business correspondence, procedures and management presentations.
• Understands the 'people' side of change and is able to coach/guide individuals through organizational transitions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to develop and maintain effective and positive working relationships with people at all levels of the organization and to engage stakeholders in partnership for development and implementation of strategies.
• Knowledge of CFPB and other regulatory, investor and legal guidelines.
• Highly organized, accurate and detail-oriented: must possess a big-picture perspective.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals and information, operational procedures and governmental regulations.
• Excellent judgment in prioritizing and managing multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to work both independently and with team members.
• Ability to build, execute work plans and meet deadline in a fast paced environment
• Ability to lead/facilitate meetings
• Must be able to draw on internal networks to achieve results
• Knowledge of records and data management systems/processes and tools is preferred
• Must be self-directed with high initiative to exceed desired results
• Proven project management skills
• Must understand and uphold high ethical standards and maintain the integrity of the organization
• Must uphold PHH core behaviors such as positive behaviors and strong work ethic
• Proven ability to execute and drive results
• Must demonstrate the ability to influence and motivate others
• Negotiation skills are required
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.