This position offers end to end experience for the Recruiter to manage the position from sourcing to hire stage and will also have an opportunity for end to end stakeholder management. This role also offers on working on wide variety of roles in Ocwen
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Handle end-to-end recruiting responsibilities and manage Internal Job Posting and external volume hiring that will include sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, extending offers.
• Partner and interact with Business Unit and provide them support and resolutions and hire the best fit for their team.
• Ability to manage Business Unit and stake holder’s expectations in a fast-paced, growth environment
• Act as a subject matter expert with the internal stakeholders, effectively engaging and influencing throughout complex matrix organization to drive adherence
• Work on additional projects related Recruiting and manage the day to day activity as well
Key Result Areas: (if needed)
• Provide consistent results in a metrics-driven, high-performance culture
• Fill the positions within given SLA’s of the company
• Bachelors/master's degree with 6 plus years of experience in Recruiting for the BFSI vertical
• Experience in managing Internal Job Postings for mid-senior level hiring. Have strong candidate interviewing skills
• Hands on experience in sourcing from various channels (job portals, social media & employee referral)
• Experience in candidate assessment and management
• Ability to build & analyze reports. Worked on multiple skills/roles
Training / Licensing Requirements: (only add if needed)
• Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Work Schedule: (Only add if needed)
• General work schedule (1:00 pm IST to 10:00 pm IST). Timings may be changed depending on organizational needs.
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.