Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• IT Service Delivery function act as Bridge between business and IT and provide IT Partnership to enable business success
• IT Service Delivery Professional will be responsible for delivery of IT Services to Business
• IT Service Delivery Professional will be communicating with C level professional for Business Reporting
• IT SD Professional should have an understanding of infrastructure concepts of technologies like Windows, Linux, Network, firewalls, Storage, Backup, VMware Virtualization, Load Balancers, and Secure File Systems Transfers (SFTP) etc
• Need to ensure delivery of SLA Based IT services with high quality as per business requirement
• Hold Business reporting meeting and engage in regular communications with BU Leadership
• Handle escalations from BU on pending Request/Incident/Project/Tasks and ensure the delivery of results on priority as per BU requirement
• Work closely with the Business Unit to assess needs and requirements convey back to the Enterprise Technology team
• Communicate and interact with technology teams to ensure BU positive perception of IT
• Must be able to work with customers and support teams in a technical and professional manner with minimum direction. Must be able to work with Vendors / service providers
• Collaborate with cross functional IT groups to improve process & systems that help run efficient operations
• Help evaluate current solutions deployed within the Business Unit for redundancy, suitability for wider deployment to other groups, or replacement
• Review of process and identify Gaps and increase efficiencies in delivery processes.
• Proactively look for process improvement opportunities, challenge conventional practices, and adopt new methods and best practices. Contribute to the development and documentation of best practices
• Create IT reports in ServiceNow, create presentation and reports for Business reporting
• Need to have strong presence during discussion on RCA and CAB meetings