Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do! ®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
The Company is seeking a Citrix/Server Support Administrator to join our Enterprise Technology team to be responsible for Server Administration. The Citrix/Server Support Administrator role will have a detailed understanding of multiple Microsoft server technologies, ESX, Citrix, some Linux/UNIX server technologies and basic networking and be able lead troubleshooting, configuration and administrative efforts on a day-to-day basis
• The incumbent will be joining our Infrastructure Solutions team and will be responsible for Support the design, implementation and deployment-phases of in an office environment by tracking server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
• As a Server Support/Citrix Administrator, you will have a variation of valuable roles in large IT-projects creating business value for Ocwen.
• This role will be challenged to build both technical and leadership skills by taking on responsibilities for deliveries in our exciting projects and daily operations.
• Hands-on experience on the following technologies – Citrix Farm migration, XENAPP, XENDESKTOP, VDI, Administering Windows, UCS, ADFS and SCCM
• Working knowledge of AWS and/or Azure
• The role will interact with Business Partners in India,USA and Philippines
• As a Server Support/Citrix Administrator where you are responsible for leading the support, maintenance or testing of any server section/team related projects
• supporting and managing Citrix XenApp 6.5 to 7.6, Citrix Provisioning Services and Citrix Desktop Director\\EdgeSight
• experience in Application Packaging using App-V, SCCM and Profile Management using Citrix UPM, RES Workspace and AppSense.
• Direct system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination.
• Acquire, configure and maintain development, test and production servers. Support development, test and production servers including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.
• Providing recommendations regarding hardware and system software planning and patching.
• Familiarity with production change control schedule and participates as required in the change control process.
• Familiar with the design, implementation and deployment-phases of an infrastructure project (ESX, Citrix, Linux and FIM) an infrastructure solution or cloud service.
• Coordinate and assist in actions to configure, test, document and maintain application environments
• Assist with administering Windows and Citrix servers to sustain the application environments.
• Provide file and system security management, log analysis, and statistical report generation.
• Deployments will be focused on Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop, as well as other Citrix products including NetScaler (VPX) and ShareFile