Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do! ®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
The Company is seeking a Server Support Administrator to join our Enterprise Technology team to be responsible for Server Administration. The Server Support Administrator role will have a detailed understanding of multiple Microsoft server technologies, ESX, Citrix, some Linux/UNIX server technologies and basic networking and be able lead troubleshooting, configuration and administrative efforts on a day-to-day basis
• The incumbent will be joining our Infrastructure Solutions team and will be responsible for Support the design, implementation and deployment-phases of in an office environment by tracking server activity, performing upgrades of software, maintaining computer hardware, addressing questions about technical problems, and improving efficiency by evaluating system network functions.
• As a Server Support Administrator, you will have a variation of valuable roles in large IT-projects creating business value for Ocwen.
• This role will be challenged to build both technical and leadership skills by taking on responsibilities for deliveries in our exciting projects and daily operations.
• Hands-on experience on the following technologies - AD migration, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP management, Active Directory,UCS, ADFS, IIS and SCCM
• The role will interact with Business Partners in India,USA and Philippines
• Test coordinator where you are responsible for leading the support, maintenance or testing of any server section/team related projects.
• Acquire, configure and maintain development, test and production servers. Support development, test and production servers including after-hours support and monitoring server usage and up-time.
• Build and maintain the servers required for development work, internal testing, customer testing and production environments. Maintain file version consistency across all development servers. Maintain access privileges and account groups as directed by development team.
• Design, implement and maintain a consistent backup and disaster recovery plan.
• Direct system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination.
• Provide plans and recommendations regarding hardware and system planning for storage and backup systems
• Direct system software upgrades including planning and scheduling, testing, and coordination
• Providing recommendations regarding hardware and system software planning and patching
• System Center Configuration Manager Administrator, responsible for performing all aspects of SCCM planning, setup, deployment and maintenance
• Familiarity with production change control schedule and participates as required in the change control process
• Familiar with the design, implementation and deployment-phases of an infrastructure project (ESX, Citrix, Linux and FIM) an infrastructure solution or cloud service
• Manage Microsoft Windows Server Infrastructure
• Manage and maintain DNS Records, DHCP and VPN services, purchase, manage and install TLS/SSL Certificates
• Monitor and protect systems against malicious software, responding immediately to security or usability concerns
• Implement and manage server and database backups, create and execute disaster recovery plans
• Oversee patch management in Windows server and desktop environments
• Education: Engineering in Computer Science / Information Science preferred or Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience.
• ITIL certification preferred, MCSA, MCSE, Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (Exam 70-243). certification in Server administration is desired.
• Hands-on experience on the following technologies - AD migration, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP management, UCS, ADFS, IIS and SCCM.
• Working knowledge of AWS and/or Azure, and experience building High-Availability or High Traffic infrastructure
• Migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS
• Must have good PowerShell scripting skills minimum of 3 years.
• Good understanding of Zenoss monitoring-alerting tool and ServiceNow ticketing tool
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Collaborative and team focus
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Willing to work 24x7 shift and rotational shifts
• 5+ years of experience with SCCM, 5+ years of experience in troubleshooting, isolating and integrating software
• Extensive experience in the implementation, administration and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment
• 3-5 years of experience in deploying, supporting and managing VMWare vSphere 5.5 and/or vSphere 6 infrastructures such as VMWare Update Manager, VMWare Virtual Upgrades, VMWare Operations Manager, ESXi updates, supporting guest operating systems on VMWare
• 2 years of experience in Linux and Unix based OSes is a plus
• Able to provide strong analytical abilities to quickly understand business issues and add to formulate solutions, strong planning and organizational skills; ability to monitor multiple simultaneous troubleshooting efforts
• Knowledgeable and supporting PIP/SOX security standard, well-versed in exercising network security requirements, establishing security protocols and procedures, and maintaining network security
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.