The job Senior Test Analyst (Python/shell/Perl/Roovy) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Senior Test Analyst (Python/shell/Perl/Roovy) posted by DTCC
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.
Why You Love This Job:
You will be the member of The Enterprise Test Engineering is DTCC’s entity responsible to provide centralized, independent quality assurance services to DTCC’s Applications Development (AD) organization and the core applications AD supports, with the objective of reducing operational costs and improving applications stability.
The Senior Infrastructure Test Analyst is responsible for design, development, and maintenance of automated and/or manual test solutions to validate Infrastructure changes or implementations. The Senior Infrastructure Test Analyst will be part of the Infrastructure testing team within ETE to provide and support the testing of Infrastructure changes or new implementations done by various engineering teams. The infrastructure requirements will be either to address applications’ infrastructure requirements or internal environments. This position requires the ability to write automated/manual testing solutions using tools such as: Chef-InSpec, shell scripts, Python/Ruby, Jenkins Groovy and use of monitoring tools. This position requires excellent verbal, written and analytical skills to be able to interact with application development teams, business analysts/SME’s, business users and project managers to understand requirements and communicate status.
- Develop and enhance Enterprise Test Engineering Automation solutions for Infrastructure validations.
- Develop, Build, Maintain Infrastructure automation scripts using Python/Ruby framework and execute them in CI/CD integrated environment.
- Be a key technical player in contributing the architecture evolution of Infrastructure Test Automation Frameworks and related capabilities as part of an Agile team.
- Partners with project stakeholders to ensure effective planning and requirements definition.
- Document and communicate Automation Framework functions, interfaces, performance criteria, test cases and results to diverse audiences.
- Develop Test automation for Infrastructure Implementations to validate provisioned services to
- security standards and requirements.
- Develop end-to-end automated tests in Jenkins and Chef-InSpec, Integrate automated tests with
- CI/CD pipeline
- Execution and maintenance of automation scripts to support execution against different testing
- Interact with users, business analysts, application development teams to understand business/technical requirements and system design.
- Contribute to overall automation framework design and enhancement.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
- Develop functional and technical expertise for the system supported
Talents Needed for Success:
- Minimum 1 year working experience with AWS - knowledge to create and enhance test scripts with AWS SDK and AWS CLI or AWS certificated.
- Must have Hands-on experience in Development or Test Automation Framework implementations in Enterprise/Internet commercial software environments.
- Advanced development skills, understanding of design patterns, data structures, and experience working in a layered architecture with significant experience applying those skills in test environments
- Ability to interpret technical designs and specifications and design automated solutions accordingly.
- Ability to programmatically test a variety of infrastructure components and develop tests for your own code
- Experience in Programming languages, such as Python/Ruby, Groovy.
- Experience with AWS cloud, knowledge of Terraform and/or Chef is a must.
- Experience working with Agile development teams
- Sophisticated Java / Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments is highly desirable.
- API testing, Cloud Experience is an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the role of automation in various SDLCs (e.g. agile, scrum, waterfall) and mentor, train and coach resources.
- Ability to work on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment.