ICL Systems is the leading provider of systems solutions designed for the demands and challenges of the finished vehicle supply chain. Only ICL Systems offers seamless integration and total visibility in all segments of the finished vehicle pre-delivery and transportation process. ICL Systems has approximately 50% market share in the United States in this niche industry.
ICL is growing our team in India and we offer:
• Great company culture, collaborative team, and casual work environment.
• Incredible benefit package, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal/sick days.
• Stocked kitchen with food and beverages.
• Weekly company provided lunch.
• Ability to create support documentation for all new applications
• Proven knowledge of the most current web development programming languages
• 7+ years Java development required
• Experience developing web applications using Java EE as the core framework required
• Strong experience with Spring, Hibernate/JPA required
• Experience with Java Server Faces (JSF) required
• Experience using PrimeFaces JSF component libraries desired
• Experience in developing and consuming web services using REST protocol a plus
• Jasper Reports a plus
• Experience with Single Sign On (SSO) a plus
• Mobile experience on iOS and Android platforms a plus
• A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems, Object Oriented Programming and web application development
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
• 7+ years’ work experience in application development
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Science & Informatics, Information Management, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Engineering or Information Systems
• The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying webpages, from layout to function and according to a client's specifications.
• Create applications that address the phases of SDLC (software development life cycle)
• Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s policies
• Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Create webpage layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
• Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
• Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
• Support future development on mobile platform
• Perform code reviews, manage offshore development
• Develop POC to support new concepts