ICL Systems is the leading provider of systems solutions designed for the demands and challenges of the finished vehicle supply chain. Only ICL Systems offers seamless integration and total visibility in all segments of the finished vehicle pre-delivery and transportation process. ICL Systems has approximately 50% market share in the United States in this niche industry.
ICL is growing our team in India and we offer:
• Great company culture, collaborative team, and casual work environment.
• Incredible benefit package, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal/sick days.
• Stocked kitchen with food and beverages.
• Weekly company provided lunch.
• Excellent communication, coordination, and planning skills.
• Applying judgment to balance process compliance with achievement of business objectives.
• Strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Ability to assess a projects scope and the team’s ability to execute is a must.
• Outcome orientated; ability to balance the tactical details in service of the big picture.
• Demonstrated project management experience in a software development/technology business leading project teams.
• Hands-on, working knowledge of the software product development lifecycle.
• Strong leadership skills and ability to influence across the organization.
• Proficient with project management tools and techniques.
• Minimum of 7 years of experience managing software projects as a project manager.
• Bachelor degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Management Information, Information Technology, etc.
• Manage software development projects for a large, multi-national customer.
• Ensure all project meetings are conducted efficiently and with only the people required for attendance.
• Create project charter, project plan, resource allocation and levelling, monitoring tools for projects.
• Manage change requests for a project, to eliminate any possible scope creep.
• Provide easy to understand, succinct, regular status reports for a project.
• Work with the team to leverage skill sets.
• Create an environment of continuous improvement.
• Create an environment that promotes early error detection and thrives on quality and customer service.
• Ensure appropriate resources are allocated according to the project needs and budget.
• Provide various report to management on a weekly basis.
• Provide contact reports after each meeting.