The job Software Development Test Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Software Development Test Engineer posted by DTCC
Software Development Test Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health BenefitsWhy You Would Love This Job:
Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) in Test Architecture Team under CoE is responsible for design, development, and maintenance of automated test solutions. Experienced in Java as well as modern testing tools (e.g. Selenium, TestNG, Rest Assured, etc.), he/she should be able to write and support automated testing solutions for multi-tiered applications. Should possess excellent verbal, written, analytical and problem-solving skills and be able to interact with various stakeholders to understand requirements and communicate status. Successful execution of this role will combine fluency in test automation frameworks, attention to detail, understanding of business processes and unwavering dedication to software quality.Your Responsibilities:
- Use programming knowledge, focus on Java, to craft and develop automated testing solutions
- Improve, document, and maintain tools and automation frameworks for test engineering
- Provide support for the test engineering teams in their automation needs
- Provide guidance and assist Test Automation Engineers in Enterprise Test Engineering.
- Partner with various stakeholders - Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams in planning and coordination.
- Extend the framework’s capabilities to support execution of automated tests against different testing environments and also developing automated component test to validate component behavior
- Integrate automated test with CI/CD pipeline
- Interact with application development and testing teams to understand business/technical requirements and system design.
- Supply to overall automation framework design and enhancement
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; advances appropriately.
- Must have Hands-on experience in Development or Test Automation Framework implementations in Enterprise/Internet commercial software environments with a minimum 2+ years of Java Development/Programming or test engineering experience.
- Must have minimum 2+ year hands on experience in open-source tools such as Selenium, TestNG/JUnit etc.
- Experience as Java Developer/SDET/Test Automation Engineer
- 2+ years in Java Development or Test Development building test automation frameworks and developing automation scripts in Selenium WebDriver using Java
- Experience debugging and optimizing, applications/ automated test scripts
- Ability to convert technical or low-level design into quality code with focus on maintainability and scalability
- Ability to programmatically test your own code
- Basic understanding of design patterns, data structures, and layered architecture with knowledge of applying those aspects in test environments
- Knowledge of CI/CD technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Git, Maven etc.)
- Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions when tools don’t work
- Ability to partner with teams and work hands-on to provide support
- Good understanding of the role of automation in various SDLCs (e.g. agile, scrum, waterfall)
- Demonstrates analytical skills and debugging and root cause analysis skills
- Self-motivated, methodical problem solver, who is detail and quality oriented
- Self-starter / proven ability to initiate and drive continuous improvement
- Proven track record to work optimally both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Java Certification is a big plus
- Knowledge or experience in AWS Cloud is highly desirable
- Knowledge or experience in automation of services/API software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience in Webservice testing and Automation
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the best-in-class post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing openness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function