The job Software Engineer (Servicenow developer) has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Software Engineer (Servicenow developer) posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionAbout this Opportunity Software Engineer
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll be supported and surrounded by other authorities as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day.Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
The ITAES ITSM Tools Senior ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for development and support of the ServiceNow implementation covering Service Catalog, Service Portal, Operational ITIL Processes, CMDB, Discovery, Event Mgmt., and System Integrations.What you’ll do:
- Strong working knowledge in all aspects of Service Management, Asset and Configuration Management and ITIL practices
- Translates requirements into functional and technical requirements
- Design, develop and implement Service Catalog workflows, ITIL processes, ITAM, EM, Knowledge, Demand and Release Management modules within ServiceNow platform and integrations with external systems
- Implement technology specific best practices and standards
- Review and refine designs for usability, review testing scenarios and refine test cases, to ensure applications quality and works with users to review test results to ensure they meet expected results
- Support and coordinate scheduling and execution of releases, product upgrades, modern technology deployments
- Provide 2nd/3rd level ServiceNow support, resolve incidents, Process Management and Project Coordination
- Assists in development of project estimates, contributes to defining project timelines, project plans and milestones
- Instructs, assigns, reviews the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, code, and test plans and results
- Produces and maintains detailed system documentation including design specs, maintenance, troubleshooting, deployment, disaster recovery, technotes, and testing, etc.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to describe technical solutions in business terms
*Note: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above*Talents needed for Success: Primary Skills
- Excellent understanding of Service platform architecture, releases, and best practices
- ServiceNow Discovery, EM, GRC, Flow designer, Integration hub, ATFs
- ServiceNow Platform/Scripting/APIs/Service Portal/Applications experience
- Familiarity with Unix, Linux, Shell Scripting
- Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools
- Certifications Includes
- ServiceNow Application Developer
- At least 4 yrs. of working experience with ServiceNow
- Familiar with SDLC and Agile methodologies
- Certifications Includes
- ServiceNow System Administrator
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing clarity and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.