The job Software Engineer - Oracle HCM has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Software Engineer - Oracle HCM posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionSoftware Engineer – Oracle HCM , Associate - Chennai About DTCC:
With over 50years of experience, DTCC is the world-class post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC, we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver outstanding results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career.Why you'll love this job:
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets.
At DTCC, we are live on full Oracle Cloud HCM Suite, includes Core HR, Absence Management, Time & Labor, Oracle Cloud Payroll, Oracle Recruiting Cloud, Oracle Learn, Talent Management and Workforce Compensation. Finance and HR Application Department in DTCC is responsible to provide application development, business as usual support and IT services to DTCC HR and CFO organizations.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle HCM Cloud engineer with implementation and support experience. As a cloud consultant you would be responsible for the ongoing BAU of Oracle Cloud HCM suite as well as taking care of any improvements and small projects that come up.Your Responsibilities
- Develops, configures, and fixes Oracle HCM application system changes and incidents
- Supports ongoing system improvements, updates, and upgrades
- Collaborates with other team members and developers to execute technical solutions
- Defines coding standards and optimum methods of problem solving
- Develops and maintains documentation on requirements, functional & technical specifications, and testing procedures
- Become a specialist in the Oracle HCM SaaS product suite
- proven track record Techno Functional Experience in Oracle HCM SaaS (Fusion)
- Experience in least 2 of the modules – Core HR, Payroll, Absence and Time, Application Security
- Significant experience building integrations within Oracle HCM SaaS using Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC)
- Sound solid grasp of HCM Extracts, BI Publisher, Fast Formulas, SQL, PL/SQL, SOAP, REST Web services in Oracle Cloud Environment
- A phenomenal teammate, ability to multi task and have demeanor to succeed in fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and consider multi-functional and down stream impacts with close attention to details
- Should have good verbal and written communication skills
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 days Earned leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.