Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
The Collateral Based Solutions department works with customers who are delinquent on their mortgage payments or facing financial hardship. The goal of the department is to offer Short Sale based on a customer’s financial situation and help them sell their home and avoid foreclosure. The candidate will be responsible for processing Short Sale transactions and consistently communicating with customers throughout the process. This position will report directly to the Team Leader- CBS
• Maintain a working knowledge of all current mortgage industry guidelines, federal and state laws and have the ability to interpret varying investor guidelines
• Follow policies and procedures to create optimum production and quality performance
• Identify process gaps and escalate to management for resolution discussions
• Daily management of assigned loans and required follow up communication to create a positive customer experience
• Clear and consistent communication with borrower to identify items needed for processing, provide updates on the status of the transaction, and clarity on required guidelines
• Adhere to performance metrics for individual and team while achieving stated business objectives and initiatives
• Interact effectively with leadership, various internal departments, customers, and authorized third parties to quickly resolve issues.
Key Result Areas:
• Provide excellent customer service and timely resolutions to the borrower
• Meet or exceed individual/team productivity standards in compliance, quality, complaints, and production
• Timely implementation of and compliance with all directives
• Adherence to the attendance policy