As part of the HR Analytics team, you will use data, research and analytical insights to both build new and improve existing reporting and analytics. The position will create and report information from large data sets to communicate the results in a way that informs and drives the various individuals or groups to action.
The team works seamlessly on critical reports for internal and external stakeholders, including external regulators and auditors. The culture within the team is results driven, reform-minded, and highly supportive and has high standards on data privacy.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop, own and optimize existing HR reports to drive meaningful business results
• Develop and analyze surveys and metrics
• Summarize written findings, publicize results, and participate and share with stakeholders as appropriate.
• Interpret of workforce data in order to identify significant differences, relationships, and trends. Report results in the form of graphs, charts, and tables etc.
• Manipulate and analyze large datasets using analytic features of multiple tools
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends
• Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Ability to anticipate problems and opportunities and the initiative to pursue solutions
• Total experience of relevant 3-4 years required
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Applications, especially Advanced MS Excel.
• Working knowledge of MS access and VBA will be preferred
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
• Comfortable to work in Mid Shifts
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.