• Payroll Operations team handles all Payroll related activities for U.S employees
• Support consist of operational activities viz., Fortnight payroll, Yearend activities, day to day employee related queries
• Efficiency - drives efficiency, new integration projects, under the umbrella of Process Engineering – uses the Lean Six Sigma to identify and implement process efficiencies within the Business units
• U.S payroll team operates for ~2,500 employee payroll related activities timely & accurately without compromise on compliance
• 100% controls & compliance, Timely audit requirement submissions
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete E2E understanding of U.S Payroll Process
• Timely & Accurate Payroll processing & validation
• Preparation of function specific MIS
• Process off cycle payrolls and Manual payments as requested and required.
• Responsible to validate the payroll inputs and update into system on regular basis for processing.
• Complete quality check to ensure the accuracy of the transactions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• CA Inter / B com /M.com with 4 years of experience in U.S payroll operations for E2 Leavel and 7 years of Experience for Manager Level
• Familiar with Payroll year end activities
• Experience in Oracle Fusion or any other ERP & Payroll application(s) vz., ADP
• Good communication and Excel skills
• Ability to adapt to changes, if required by business
• Should be flexible to work in any shift
• Attention to Minute details and good thought process
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.