The job Sr. Requirements Analyst has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Sr. Requirements Analyst posted by UST
UST Global is looking for a Senior Requirements Analyst SAP SD Choose an item. . The ideal candidate oversees the Project under SAP SD Profile. Serves as SAP SD Consultant perspective and will be operating from Trivandrum location.
The ideal candidate should have excellent hands on experience with SAP Sales Distribution with a good understanding of SAP application design. Candidate should have good experience in business process design for Sales Order Management organizations. A good understanding of SAP system architecture is expected. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to translate business requirements into system requirements is key to be successful in this role.
Overall Experience level 1 7 years of in depth knowledge and consulting experience in SAP SD
Location This position will be based in UST Office, Trivandrum, Kerala, India.
Travel Expectations 5
Reporting into SD Project Lead
Employment status Full Time Regular Active Employee
As a SAP SD Functional, your focus will include, but not be limited to
- Deliver innovative solutions in business consulting, business process design, application design and system integration supporting Sales Order Management organizations of multi national corporations.
- Expertise required in Sales Distribution SD module.
- Strong knowledge of Make to Order processes.,
- Experience in end to end processes from sales quote, sales order, delivery to billing.
- Experience in either GTS or SAP Foreign Trade module.
- Knowledgeable in business processes, configuration and integration with other modules such as SAP MM, PP and FICO.
- Ability to perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business strategy, business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow up with user testing, to co ordination of transports to Production, to training and post live support and fixes.
- Strong communication skills. Able to discuss business processes with client team in business language, as well as discuss in depth technical issues with development team.
- Serving as trusted advisor to clients to help them meet business needs through innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently on blueprint as well as fit to standard design sessions, configure, test, implement functional requirements and the creation of functional design specs in the area of Customer Service. Needs to be able to lead client meetings as well as participate in pre sales activities.
Serving as trusted advisor to clients to help functional team design innovative solutions.
- Ability to travel to client locations if required
- English speaking and writing
Top 3 must have
- At least 10 years of in depth knowledge and consulting experience in SAP SD
- At least 1 year of S4 HANA experience
- A D, CPG, Retail or High Tech Industry experience preferred
Good to have
- Build professional relationships with clients, management and team members to ensure delivery of proposed solutions, support for development of business possibilities and for personal development
- Contribute to high productivity and motivation of working team with the use of your communication skills and cooperation reach and realize project aims and outputs