ICL Systems is the leading provider of systems solutions designed for the demands and challenges of the finished vehicle supply chain. Only ICL Systems offers seamless integration and total visibility in all segments of the finished vehicle pre-delivery and transportation process. ICL Systems has approximately 50% market share in the United States in this niche industry.
ICL is growing our team in India and we offer:
• Great company culture, collaborative team, and casual work environment.
• Incredible benefit package, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal/sick days.
• Stocked kitchen with food and beverages.
• Weekly company provided lunch.
• Bachelor degree in technical concentration preferred. Management Information Systems, Logistics or Supply Chain majors are also preferred.
• 3 to 5 years of experience as a Systems Analyst or similar role
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Excellent computer skills – solid Excel skills
• Ability to demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
• SQL knowledge preferred
• Experience with all facets of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred
• Customer facing position – assist customers and their business partners with questions regarding our automotive logistics system as well as their operations.
• Recognize discrepancy or inconsistency in design documents versus software implementation and take corrective action.
• Critical thinking and strong data analysis skills. Ability to identify trends in data and create reporting that illustrates analysis.
• Responsible for documenting exceptions found in a way understandable to both customers as well as software developers.
• Work through errors and exceptions in the system.