ServiceNow Developer to join our Enterprise Technology team to be responsible for leading the analysis, design, engineering, development and implementation of software projects within the ServiceNow application suite. ServiceNow Developer will ensure collaboration with various stakeholders to analyze and understand requirements, then transforming the requirements into a valid solution
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
• Manages users and groups access rights, business rules, controls and scripting
• Works directly with IT Management to align ServiceNow with IT organization strategy
• Personalizes and creates forms and fields, new applications, modules and labels, activates plug-ins, builds report, gauges and homepages.
• Provides day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow instance.
• Sets up Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and monitors SLA workflows, creates and tracks Service Catalog requests, and items with variables.
• Creates, monitors, modifies, and publishes complex Service Catalog workflows with approvals.
• Manages users and group’s access rights, business rules, controls and scripting.
• Conducts ServiceNow testing and UAT signoff for upgrade and release cycles from the ServiceNow Development team
• Handles incident troubleshooting and resolution for ServiceNow related issues.
• Creates reports and provides data analysis to support the program, processes and services.
• Receives specifications from the IT department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented. Creates Requirements Definitions, and Technical Specifications Documentation
• Load, manipulate and maintain data between Service-now and other systems
• Performs System and integration testing with sample/live data with Support Services team
• Articulates technical concepts using easily understandable business language
• Maintains and support ServiceNow operational functions
• Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of the application
KEY RESULTS AREA: (if needed)
• Seeking Senior Service Now Developer to join our Enterprise Technology team to be responsible for leading the analysis, design, engineering, development and implementation of software projects within the ServiceNow application suite
• The Senior Service Now Developer will ensure collaboration with various stakeholders to analyze and understand requirements, then transforming the requirements into a valid solution
• Researches and Deploys new releases and/or enhancements into the ServiceNow live environment
• Provides analytical and technical expertise for ServiceNow configuration
• Develops, prepares and edits application administration documentation, presentations, training materials and manuals
• Ensures work from peers is up to industry best practices. Includes peer reviewing changes, development plans & designs, code check, etc
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• ServiceNow System Administration Certification required
• 5+ year experience in ServiceNow administration and development.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• AngularJS, Glide and/or Jelly Scripting knowledge a plus
• Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
• System/Process Automation (Orchestration)
• Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
• Strong working knowledge of various ServiceNow components such as Service Desk, Change Management, Asset Management, Incident Management, CMDB and Discovery, Knowledge Management, and Service Request Management
• Mid Shift
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.