Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Implement the Information Security Policy and Standards across the organization
• Ensure compliance with organizational information security policies and procedures
• Perform periodic implementation checks on information security controls
• Set up processes for essential critical activities such as log monitoring, storage and evidence collections, preservation and analysis
• Participate in investigations on any reported or possible breach
• Perform Information Security forensics and investigation
• Creation and maintenance of Project Plan
• Project documentation & Effective knowledge transfer
• Report daily, weekly and monthly as per project requirements.
• Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
• 4-6 years of experience in the field of Information Technology & Security or IT risk management
• Experience with: Network Operations Center (NOC)/Security Operations Center (SOC) operations, Cisco VPN/Security Management System IDS, VPN, or Firewalls , Vulnerability assessment
• A working knowledge of most aspects of information security is essential, as is the ability to apply this knowledge in an open network environment
• Must be able to take initiative in the interest of company and its customers
• Good communication/ good attitude, commitment and dedication
• Excellent documentation skills
• Knowledge of security and privacy requirements related to international standards and legislations such 1as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI
• Possesses skills like critical thinking, decision-making, conflict resolution, communication, leadership and problem solving skills
• Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, and ISO27001 LA would be an added advantage.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.Primary Location:
Bangalore Pritech 2 (PTECH-2)
Pritech SEZ Park, Block Number 12
5th Floor B Wing and 6th Floor A WingBellandur Village, Sarjapur Marathahalli Ring Road
India Business UnitSchedule:
Oct 16, 2018, 6:49:38 PM