The function of the NetScaler Architect is to design, implement, support and maintain all aspects related to Citrix NetScaler’s at an enterprise level. The NetScaler Architect will report directly to the Operations Manager and is ultimately responsible for hands-on operations and engineering activities to ensuring the successful implementation of a mission critical Citrix NetScaler projects, and working with application teams to create solutions spanning multiple data centers.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of best current security practices, firewalls, network administration, application/web fundamentals, load balancing principles, IP transit routing protocols and all aspects of networking needed to support the mandated SLAs. Network Fundamentals and Web/Application experience and troubleshooting of application issues. A good understanding of the operational aspects of Load Balancing devices, must have installation/integration/configuration/administration experience, and possess a solid Networking background with a good understanding of switching, network routing, and firewall concepts. The candidate must have strong ability to troubleshoot a variety of issues and make recommendations for system changes, as needed, to resolve all technical issues in an efficient and timely manner.
• Provide support for SSL Offloading, SSL Bridge, Content Switching, Rewrites, Responders, AAA implementations and Global Server Load Balancing (GSLB). The candidate should also possess knowledge of policy-based configurations and regular expressions.
• Implement Application Firewall configurations, administration, and troubleshooting of these rules.
• Provide support with DNS, Firewalls and Access Lists, routers, switch configurations.
• Working with application teams troubleshooting application issues from a network perspective and support the understanding of how applications function on a Network.
• Experience working with multiple technical platforms (e.g., two-tiered client-server, three-tiered client-server) and at least two network systems (e.g., Cisco, Juniper) including the implement of Network Access Lists.
• The candidate must possess troubleshooting skills as well as a strong understanding of TCP/IP as it pertains to packet inspection and TCP flow in the Network and Application flows. In addition, the Engineer must possess a very good understanding of DNS functionality.
• Attend daily, weekly, and monthly meetings as necessary.
• Expert level knowledge of network administration, architecture and engineering in mission critical applications servicing large enterprise deployments.
• Demonstrable expert level experience in Citrix NetScaler administration with certification or equivalent practical skills.
• Understanding of a wide variety of network equipment including but not limited to; routers, switches, firewalls, denial of service mitigation, serial consoles, load balancers, DNS, remote access /SSL VPN, and wireless.
• Excellent documentation and communication skills. Specific Experience & Exposure
• Citrix NetScaler
• Cisco Routers and Switches (Nexus)
• Change Management
• OSI Model & Routing Protocols
• BGP, OSPF protocols
• Security Vulnerability Mitigation
• NetFlow & sFlow Analysis
• Serial Console & OOB Management
• Network Security Practices
• Root Cause Analysis
• Post Mortem AnalysisEDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Graduate / Post Graduate with 10 to 12 years of hands on experience in management and implementation of Citrix Net-Scalars and Load Balancer setups. TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
• Technical Certification (Citrix Certifications, CCNP, CCIE, JNCIE, CISSP, etc)WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Bangalore Pritech 2 (PTECH-2)
Pritech SEZ Park, Block Number 12
5th Floor B Wing and 6th Floor A WingBellandur Village, Sarjapur Marathahalli Ring Road
India Business UnitSchedule:
Jan 24, 2019, 6:16:03 PM