Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• As a Network Operations Control Center resource in Infrastructure Solutions, you will have a variation of valuable roles in a large IT environment creating business value for Ocwen
• 24x7 Monitoring of the environment and resolution of events / alarms generated from the monitoring tools. Provide first level support and maintenance in the infrastructure and escalate issues to Senior Engineers as needed to ensure timely resolution of issues.
• Must be able to work with customers and support teams in a technical and professional manner with minimum direction.
• Collaborate with cross functional IT groups to improve process & systems that help run efficient operations.
• Responsible for further developing and enhancing the use of Zenoss application which includes Data center Infrastructure monitoring, alerting and reporting.
• Candidate need to have core competencies in the administration, support, and operation of the Zenoss platform including Server, Network, Storage, Application Monitor and Event Handlers.
• Provide expertise in setup of reporting systems that meets the needs of our Support teams; Determine monitoring scope and Impact analysis.
• Evaluate monitoring application performance and security ongoing basis.
• Perform ad-hoc systems performance inspection and reporting during critical incident support events.
• Perform ad-hoc security event inspection and reporting of the monitoring platform.
• Work with product teams to help them define appropriate monitoring solutions and thresholds.
• Interface with Network teams to ensure network visibility and monitoring system availability.
• Interface with external customers, vendors and partners as needed.
• Document operational processes and developed testing methods.
• Provide expertise to configure and monitor NetFlow data, Customize web console and custom properties, views, menu bars to meet business requirements and needs
• Knowledge of various open source and commercial monitoring tools (Splunk, Datadog, Zenoss, SiteScope, Dynatrace, Nagios, Solar Winds, PagerDuty, etc.) will be an added advantage.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• 5 years of industry experience is preferred. Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in an operations environment working on isolating and restoring technical issues is a must.
• Any professional certification preferred not mandatory (like Zenoss, Cloud Computing)
• The NOC resource should have an understanding of infrastructure concepts of technologies like Windows, Linux, Network, firewalls, Storage, Backup, VMware Virtualization, Load Balancers, Secure File Systems Transfers (SFTP), Cloud Messaging and Telephony, Skype, Application Servers, Cloud Computing, etc.
• Knowledge of ITIL processes is must, certification is a plus.
• Python Experience needed to configure additional alerts based on MIB, OID and Traps, creating transforms and customization.
• Exposure to network protocols, such as WinRm, TCP/IP and SNMP v2c and v3.
• Experience Delivering SaaS products in a DevOps-oriented CI/CD environment, and Dockers.
• Plan, implement and maintain monitoring solutions built with open source systems and proprietary technologies.
• Knowledge of any 4 troubleshooting tools like ping, telnet, ssh, perfmon, snmp, log parser, fiddler, wireshark, netmon is an advantage.
• Subject matter expert in the operations support within a Technical environment is desired. Must have good understanding and working knowledge of Large environments with 1000 Servers, BCP / DR technologies and multiple environments like DEV, UAT, PROD.
• Understanding of Infrastructure concepts & metrics like CPU, Disk, Memory, Network Throughput, Uptime, Downtime, bandwidth, latency, Read queues, write queues, IOPS, replication, message queues.
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with high level of ownership, accountability and a “can do” attitude in resolving complex issues are highly desired.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.