The job Test Engineer has been saved.Continue
Ready to apply?Please confirm your email to start the apply process.
The Job has been saved succesfully
Test Engineer posted by DTCC
Job DescriptionTest Engineer
Join our DTCC family, and you’ll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life.Employee Benefits:
We believe in work-life Balance
Excellent Pay /Incentives24 paid leaves
5 Day per week schedule and other Excellent health BenefitsWhy You Would Love This Job:
The Test Engineer responsible for system integration testing of newly developed applications. Provides testing expertise, testing oversight and direction for multiple projects. Ensures the functionality of the functional design specification is met. Requires in-depth knowledge of the software implementation lifecycle, leadership skills and the ability to work well with both business clients and developers.What You’ll Do
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Enhance existing automation framework developed in Selenium.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins CloudBees.
- Develop automation test strategy and approach.
- Support overall QA activities such as development of Test Approach, Test Cases, and manual test execution as needed.
- Design and develop test cases using traditional test design techniques.
- Works closely with application development and other technical teams to understand how changes in the software product affect maintenance of test scripts.
- Works with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.
- Works with business resources to understand purpose and concept for software features.
- Coordinates multiple projects and guides project team members with internal and external interfaces, particularly for more complex testing situations.
- Ensures on-time delivery of work including monitoring of external and internal dependencies, tracking of progress, and monitoring of project milestones
- Ensures all development lifecycle quality assurance for the work of other team members, including the review of high-level designs, detail designs, and test plans and results, is completed according to standards.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Advanced java / Selenium development skills with significant experience applying those skills in test environments.
- API testing, Python and AWS experience in a plus
- Develop and enhance next generation Test Engineering Automation solutions in a Continuous Integration environment
- Extensive experience working in an Agile/DevOps environment in collaboration with BAs, product owners and application developers.
- Define, design, development, documentation and maintenance of tools and Automation Frameworks for current and next gen Software Platforms/Frameworks as part of an Agile team
- Deep knowledge of automation at all software layers (e.g. UI, services, APIs, etc.) as well as CI/CD technologies (e.g. Cloudbees, Jenkins, Cucumber, Git, JUnit, Jira, etc.).
- Partner with different stake holders - Product Management, Application Development, DevOps and other Technical teams in planning and coordination
- Experienced in mentoring more junior QA engineers, verifying work products and providing guidance as needed.
- Capable of working on multiple work streams concurrently in a fast-paced environment with extreme multi-tasking and context switching.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with confidence representing QA principles within agile teams.
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the outstanding post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing willingness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC’s subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC’s Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at [ Link removed ] or connect with us on [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] , [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function