With corporate office in New Jersey for its North American Clients, the privately held company consistently earns its reputation as the leading provider of hosted dialing and communication services. Over 2.5 billion calls made each year with more than 2,000 client partners throughout the World. With our innovative features, we are recognized worldwide for intelligent messaging solutions. As a leader in SaaS technology compliance tools are built in to help prevent inefficiencies around TCPA and CFPB Roles & Responsibilities: Accountabilities
Working knowledge of the following:
- Work closely with the customer team test and implement the final Cloud based voice messaging product and the platform at the customer end seamlessly.
- Candidate should be willing to travel across the customer places in India and be willing to stay 3 to 4 days to close the implementation and ensure the team in the customer premises is trained on the portal completely and confident to Operate.
- Will be responsible to fulfill the customer technical requirements with regards to the API integration between customer CRM and Portal seamlessly.
- Will be responsible to fulfill the customer technical support with regards to the IP whitelisting and all other technical requisites to ensure the seamless flow of data from CRM to portal.
- Should be able to understand IP based Routing, ACD, Router configurations, if understand IP based configuration and application/Software based implementation in any automation will be an added advantage.
- HTTP/HTTPS Protocol with GET and POST methods.
- Networking devices such as firewalls, routers, switches and VoIP gateways.
- Database platforms./
- Linux command line skills.
- Scripting to automate jobs.
- Advanced knowledge of FTP/SFTP, CRM Applications, ACD/Call Routing Apps, Sound Editing Software, etc.
- Learn and stay abreast of all features and functionality within the client based Communication Platform.
- Be able to effectively communicate and interact with internal team and also customers.
- Work with external SIP vendors on troubleshooting telephony related issues.