Company Profile :
Eventize is a startup that’s revolutionising event engagement in business events like conferences, summits and exhibitions. Yes, only business events. We’re super excited by the events where people gather for exchange of ideas, connections and business, and we’re super focused on improving that experience and how events can use technology to augment its value.
Our product is used by folks from enterprises of the likes of Twitter, Adobe, Oracle, Thomas Cook, Accenture, Siemens, including various CXOs. We recently supported a global event which has attendees of ~10000. This, we managed with a team of 1.5. Yeah 1 guy full time, and another part time. 90% of the events we managed are by remote support.
What we have is 5% of our product. We’re building up a rock solid tech team, slow and steady. You’ll be one of the early ones to seize this opportunity who will have a critical and crucial role in impacting how the product shapes up.
Based on your performance and contribution, you will be eligible for ESOPs. So, are you part of the following tribe?
- A salesperson who just won't take no for an answer
- A hacker who will stay up till 4:00 AM rather than go to bed leaving code with a bug in it
- A digital marketer who will cold-call TechCrunch reporters on their cell phones;
- A graphic designer who feels physical pain when something is two millimeters out of place
- We are looking for a Jr. PHP developer, someone who’s looking to 10x their skills in the next 1 year and who’d like to impact the world with one’s code.
- Someone who’s primarily solid at PHP with a working knowledge on Laravel (or similar frameworks).
- Bonus points for good UI, UX sense. If you have also worked on Mobile Apps development super awesome!
- We don’t want to sound cliche by saying we’re looking for someone who’s passionate.
Resonates the above with you? Skills :
- I’m an explorer who can figure things out as I go.
- I’m comfortable dealing with the unknown as if that’s the normal.
- I’d like to be part of a team building a product for global audience.
- I love heavy tech, building a SaaS product is awesome!
1. HTML5, CSS3
3. PHP / Laravel
4. MySQL / Postgres/ Mongo
5. Source version Control - Git
5. Object Oriented Programming Concepts
6. Responsive Web Design
7. Experience in Mobile App Development, an added bonus
8. Good understanding of REST preferably Job Perks :
- Stock options, free conference passes, opportunities to 10x your connections with global technology and business leaders.