Company Profile :
CAST software vendor, is a pioneer and world leader in Software Analysis and Measurement, an automated approach to capture and quantify the quality, complexity and size of business applications. CAST is a global enterprise software company with a solid and steady history in Europe and the US and a long term view for its business. Founded in 1990, CAST is listed on NYSE-Euronext (CAS.PA) and serves IT-intensive Global 2000 enterprises and public sector institutions worldwide. CAST has a presence in the Americas, EMEA, India, and Asia / Pacific.
- CAST India seeks several Technical Support engineers, with strong technical skills to provide assistance to international customer queries, from problem initiation to resolution.
- Based in Bangalore and Integrated to the R&D, you will be part of the CAST Technical Support team. Structured in several CoE (Center of Expertise) depending on the different components of the products supported by each CoE, the Technical Support team is geographically distributed between the US, France and India.
- You will work with our clients as well as with our consultants (who are in charge of advising them during the implementation of our solution).
- You will interact daily with Product managers, Maintenance Developers as well as Quality teams.
- You will follow the technical analysis and functional abnormalities of the CAST software deployed on customer site (financial institutions, industrial companies, public administration).
- You will be in charge of analyzing customer needs, following up corrections of bugs and tracking customer patches, and proposing workaround solutions.
- You will also contribute to the CAST Support technical knowledge base.
- You will work on diverse and complex technical environments: database (Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres), languages (C, C + +, .Net, J2EE, PLSQL, TSQL, VB, PB.) and a complex and rich Product.
No development is required for this job. Required Skills:
- At least 2-6 years’ experience in Technical Support.
- Strong knowledge in SQL
- Java / J2EE, .Net or any other software languages
- Problems solving, with analytic and synthetic skills
- Excellent written and oral communication in English