The Cognitive/AI Data Scientist will be a Subject Matter in Artificial Intelligence/Computer Vision/Machine Learning. To be part of a new Analytics CoE team building the next generation of smart machine cloud-based solutions. This provides an opportunity to get to start from scratch of something new and exciting for an industry working with the latest and Disruptive Technologies. The ability to lead and work on cutting-edge, highly visible projects. Job Responsibilities:
• Build new and enhance existing machine learning platforms using Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing technologies.
• Serve as a subject matter expert in cognitive/AI area of knowledge, developing internal and external eminence and intellectual property, as well as leading senior executives to successfully define, develop and launch new cognitive systems.
• Develop new systems using latest advances in neural networks and machine learning.
• Participate in cutting edge research and prototyping, including computer vision, machine learning, modeling and other relevant areas.
• Help develop software and algorithms for sensors and tracking systems.
• Develop software and hardware solutions to enhance our Artificial Intelligence functionality.
• Board vision of industry competitiveness and robotics trends to quickly integrate related technologies and demonstrate applications.
• Define and drive the analytical scope and method for projects, including formulating and shaping the models.
• Help lead the research and development of a local AI team, deliver practical robot AI components to be used within clinical operations processes.
• Work on world-class cutting-edge technologies in related fields, including but not limited to the following: deep learning, large-scale machine learning, and machine learning platforms.
• Work with business leaders at the very highest level and communicate complex analytics concepts. Job Specification:
• At least two years of experience and knowledge of: Java Development; Machine Learning; Natural Language Processing (NLTK/OpenNLP, StandfordNLP, etc.); SQL Queries.
• Ability to work in a small team in a highly visible role.
• Experience within: Machine Learning (such as online learning, transfer learning, reinforcement learning); Deep learning algorithm and platforms; Robot manipulation and motion control; Large scale and real time machine learning systems.
• Strong research and innovation skills and ability to solve difficult vision and learning problems.
• Excellent prototyping skills and expertise programming skills in C/C++ and python.
• Hands-on experience with large-scale real-time machine learning/AI.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
• Flexibility and adaptability to work in a growing dynamic team.
• Transfer business problems into analytics use cases and requirements. Minimum Required Education and Experience:
Master’s degree or Ph.D in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or other qualitative discipline with specialization and experience in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Science, Deep Learning or other related fields. A minimum of three years of professional post-academic work experience. Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: Cognitive Science, Advanced Semantic Design, Information Extraction, Information retrieval, Probabilistic Decision Marking, or similar About Happiest Minds Technologies:
Happiest Minds enables Digital Transformation for enterprises and technology providers by delivering seamless customer experience, business efficiency and actionable insights through an integrated set of disruptive technologies: big data analytics, internet of things, mobility, cloud, security, unified communications, etc. Happiest Minds offers domain centric solutions, IPs in IT Services, Product Engineering, Infrastructure Management and Security. These services have applicability across industry sectors such as retail, CPG, e-commerce, banking, insurance, hi-tech, engineering R&D, manufacturing, automotive and travel/transportation/hospitality.
As a Mindful IT Company, the focus is on ‘Being Mindful’ and ‘Doing Mindful’ which involves perceiving immersively, processing non-judgmentally and performing empathetically. 60 minutes in a week is committed towards inculcating a mindful approach within the organization, using a select set of tools and techniques. Headquartered in Bangalore, India, Happiest Minds has operations in the US, UK, The Netherlands, Australia, Middle East and Turkey. Website : Apply Now >>