- 5 to 8 years of experience with developing end –to- end web applications using Microsoft stack of
- Strong working knowledge of Web application development using .NET, C#, MVC, Web services,
- WCF Rest and WebAPI
- Should have worked on at least one SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) project
- Good working knowledge of MSSQL – SQL , Stored Procedure, T-SQL etc.
- Good understanding of UML, object-oriented programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Design principles
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong experience in designing and working with n-tier architectures
- Should have worked in an AGILE practice methodology (preferably SCRUM)
- Must be a quick learner
- Strong and proven background in Information Technology
- Strong working knowledge of .NET, C#, MVC, Web services, WCF Rest and WebAPI
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Databases
- Technology – Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of ESB or Message Queuing (MSMQ) is an added advantage
• AGILE, ATDD, TDD, UML Personal Skills:
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills. Fluent in English and the working country language
• Should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
• Ability to work in a complex international environment
• Experience in Agile (Scrum) methodologies would be a plus.
• Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary