The Agile Project Manager (APM) is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating the software development team to achieve high performance and quality in delivering products and features that provide business value to users.
The APM plays a consultative role between the Product Manager and the development team to clearly communicate the business purpose of planned software features to development team, and coach the team members throughout development and testing to maximize the release quality. Required Criteria
- 5+ years of experience in leading Agile teams
- Engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Working experience in Scrum or Continuous Delivery
- Strong mathematical & Analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Proven sense of humor Preferred Qualifications
- PSM, PSPO, or CSM certificates
- Experience in software testing
- Familiarity with CRM software
- Familiarity with .Net framework and C#
- Familiarity with SQL Server
- Experience in marketing or business analysis Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
- Maintains information technology, strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
- Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing best practice systems, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information security and control structures.
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Information Technology (IT) Project Manager
- Technical Management, Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information , Informing Others, Staffing, Problem Solving, Data Center Management, Developing Budgets, Coordination, Strategic Planning, Quality Management
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
- Backend: ASP .Net - C#
- Database: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Excellent knowledge in Agile environment
- LINQ to SQL
- Entity Framework
- Continuous Integration: Jenkins
- Flexible work hours
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- Best healthcare insurance coverage in India, fully paid by the company 1 free flight ticket per year to anywhere in India
- Weekly luncheons, Free snacks and soft drinks at all times