The major purpose of position is to be a part of small to mid size projects as development, testing, Implementation Resource. Key Performance Indicators
Specific Job Experience:
- Accuracy in developing software code writing and the standards followed.
- Efficiency in finding and solving maximum bugs in the UT/IT/ST stages
- Managing his time effectively by utilizing his and team's potential to the maximum.
- Effectively execute SIT, UAT and Go-Live activities, and coordinate with customer or other vendors during this activity.
- Timely reporting of project status.
- CVS usage
Personal Competencies (Soft Skills)
- Should have worked on Web apps and Windows app in .Net platform
- Sound knowledge of application desigin and development.
- Working Knowledge on AVAYA CTI development both on TSAPI and DMCC API is mandatory for this requirement
- Expertise on C#, ASP.Net, TCP/IP, Web Services, WCF, Java Script, JSON, MVP, Jquery
- Experience in integration with 3rd party applications will be a plus
- Preferably have an exposure of various development environment.
- Experience in SQL and Oracle will be a plus
- Having CTI, CRM, Banking domain experience will be a plus
Key Professional Interactions
- A team player with sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priority tasks.
- Deadline oriented and can estimate task efficiently.
- Good command on English Language both writing and speaking
- Internal: Software Development & Quality Assurance team members
- External: Business Clients